Our OSA 5420 series is a family of cost-effective, mid-scale synchronization distribution and assurance devices that bring the power of Syncjack™ to any network. Following a toolbox approach, the family members of the OSA 5420 series can be utilized in a variety of network synchronization applications, including IEEE 1588v2 Grandmaster, Boundary Clock, Slave Clock and Assisted Partial Timing Support (APTS). The built-in Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver and Primary Reference Time Clock (PRTC) capability, together with the redundant power supply option, make it ideal for reliable synchronization delivery.
- Syncjack™ technology for timing distribution,monitoring and testing
- Brings precise IEEE 1588v2 PTP frequency and phase synchronization to radio access networks
- Built-in GNSS receiver and Grandmaster Clock functionality
- Extended holdover performance including high-end quartz and rubidium oscillator options
- Configurable to operate in Grandmaster, APTS, Boundary and Slave Clock modes
- Scalable fan-out of multiple physical synchronization output interfaces
- High-availability design including APTS clock selection, automatic asymmetric delay compensation and power supply redundan